(Daily Mail) – Larry King, the 87-year-old broadcasting legend best known for his long-running guest interview show on CNN, has been diagnosed with COVID-19, it has been reported.
The former Larry King Live host has been hospitalized in Los Angeles, according to Roger Friedman’s Showbiz 411.
DailyMail.com has sought comment from King’s publicist.
Southern California has been the site of one of the country’s worst coronavirus case surges.
- Former Larry King Live host is hospitalized in Los Angeles, it has been reported
- His wife of 23 years, Shawn King, and their two sons ‘can’t visit him in hospital’
- Los Angeles is one of nation’s COVID-19 hot spots as case numbers are surging
- King has history of health problems, including a stroke, heart attack, and cancer
- DailyMail.com has sought comment from King’s representatives